What Certified Home Inspectors, LLC Inspects
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we want to give you a better understanding of what you are buying.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We email a detailed report to you, complete with photos and comments, normally within 24-48 hours of inspection.
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- Crawl Spaces & Basements
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage Structure and Driveway
- Kitchen Appliances